The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
It’s an end start of my week and almost month, because I have great news to share with all of you! I have been nominated for a Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by the wonderful Emma! She has an amazing blog with lots of skincare, selfcare and lifestyle tips. Some of my favourite posts of her were the no-flour brownies, her self care tips and her fitness journey, so definitely go check her out!
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- What brings you the most happiness?
- Having dinner with the people I love. What’s better than good food, some wine and the perfect company?
- What things do you really want to do once this pandemic is over?
- I can’t wait to sit on a terrace with friends with a drink and some snacks
- Whats your favourite dessert, and why?
- Stracciatella ice cream! As a child, I thought I was smart, because by choosing stracciatella, I got 2 flavours in one and this feeling of ‘outsmarting my parents’ sticked with me when tasting this.
- What’s your pet peeve?
- People who don’t take their environment into account, so they wait in weird places or suddenly stop walking etc.
- Do you believe in the law of attraction? Explain your reasoning.
- Definitely! Of course, it doesn’t always work, but I do think that the way you look at life often has an impact on your environment. For instance, when the weather is very hot, you can complain about it or see it as the perfect reason to get some (stracciatella) ice cream. Then you might ask a friend to come with you and you’ll have a great day. Otherwise, you’ll sit at home, being annoyed and you’ll see pictures of delicious ice cream on Instagram and feel lonely, because you are not with friends. So I think by being positive and optimistic, you’ll take more chances and that’ll come back to you.
- Are you a morning person or night person?
- Night! Please don’t talk to me in the first hour after I wake up, but after that, we’ll party all day and night long!
- What do you want to do before you die?
- Skydiving! I am terribly afraid of heights, so skydiving would be the ultimate way to get over my fears and I’d love to die fearless.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- I do believe in falling in love at first sight, but I don’t believe in loving someone at first sight. For loving someone, more is needed.
- Name one thing you can’t live without?
- People! I am a hopeless extrovert so I would be bored and lonely without people to contact, doesn’t matter if it’s online or offline.
- Who inspires you the most, and why?
- From ‘famous’ people I would say Stephen Fry. In my eyes, he comes so close to being a ‘homo universalis’ in the current times. He is passionate about so many things, is incredibly well-read, has nuanced opinions and able to articulate them with respect to people who disagree, he has an amazing sense of humour and he spends lots of time helping others. If I grow up to come close to that, I will be very satisfied.
My nominees are:
- The Refusal of Mediocrity – A great fitness blogger
- Concealed Voices – An amazing men’s mental health blogger
- Mind over Meds – A lovely lifestyle, health and fitness blogger
- The Worrying Wife – The sweetest self love blogger
- Living with a Vision – An amazingly personal mental health blogger
- Life is Homemade – Delicious recipes and great tips to make life easier
- Lauren Hollie – She keeps me in shape in a fun way
- Peace, Love, Harmony – Lifestyle and wellness are her specialties
- Keeping it Mindful – Kim helps her readers keep life mindful
- The Ray Journey – All about establishing passive income sources and achieving financial freedom
- Rach Talks Business – About business tactics and marketing strategies
- Lam and the Glam – Lifestyle and fashion are the key subjects
- Life with Ktkinnes – All about how to navigate and enjoy life
- Bailey Leah – I adore her skincare advice
- The Everygirl – Especially the career section inspires me so much!
So I’d like to know:
- What’s your favourite way to pass the time?
- What’s your favourite social media platform?
- At what age did you know what you wanted to be when you grew up?
- What’s a quirky thing you do sometimes?
- What made you start your blog?
- Who gives you the best advice in life?
- What’s your favourite film genre?
- What is essential in a great blog from your point of view?
- What’s your favourite way to relax?
- What’s your greatest passion?
I’d love to hear all your answers and thanks again to Emma for nominating me!
Lots of love,
LisaHome » All posts »