The ‘home sweet home’ interior design style series
Interior design is such an important topic in my eyes. It can make a house feel like a home when the style is aligned with your personality. That’s why I love home decor and interior design so much and it’s a big reason for making the ‘Home sweet home’ series.
So far, we’ve talked about:
- Midcentury Modern. A design style with a sleek, yet warm look and feel to it.
- Japandi. A mix between the classic Scandinavian design style and the traditional Japanese one.
- Bohemian chique. A super cozy and playful design style where colours and textures are front and centre.
- Farmhouse. A classic and family friendly design style that can be cute, but also be nicely rough around the edges.
- Hygge. A wonderfully comforting take on Scandinavian design, with a focus on warmth, minimal living and connection.
So what is the style for you and which styles would you like to see on this blog as well?
Let me know in the comments below!
Lots of love,
LisaHome » Lifestyle » Home making »
You could maybe do a post of the hygge decor style? I have seen a lot of different posts on that home style.
Thank you so much for the suggestion! I’d love that, getting right on it. 🙂